CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

An uneventful day...

Our day was very uneventful today, just the way I like it sometimes :) I was not motivated to leave the house at all, so we stayed home and played.
I found this little bonnet in Tessa closet and tried it on her just to get a good laugh but she is so adorable that it actually looked cute on her!
Whoa I can't believe how big she looks here! She is just growing up so fast!

I found this chair the other day and we (Tessa, Dublin and I) just couldn't live without it! I fits perfectly in Tessa's room and well...it's just plain adorable!
Tessa loved it!
Poor Dublin was dying to sit on it! I told him he had to wait until Tess was done, it was killing him ha!
Some yummy little baby feet that look so cute in the ribbon pants :)
Yipee Dublin finally got to sit in the chair! He was beyond thrilled :) So I guess I'll be on the look out for a chair for him. But not pink.

This was his special "trick". He would hold his legs out and smile sooo big, he really thought he was hilarious!
My little stud!
He was hiding from me so I would stop taking pictures :) Very clever but it didn't work :)
Little lady on the go. She had to stop her brother from touching her stuff ha ha.
Little lady has some junk in her trunk ha! For real she has a big booty and can only wear stretchy pants! None of her jean will fit around her butt ha ha poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment