CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

quick review...

Having a newborn at home doesn't really leave me a lot of time to blog right now so I'm gonna do a quick review of our week and I promise to blog more about Tessa later.

SUNDAY:
went to church
spent the rest of the day getting ready for the hospital
my parents & sisters came over for a visit
Caitlin stayed the night
went to bed around 1am & set my alarm for 4am

MONDAY:
got to the hospital @ 5:20am and checked in
dressed in a sexy hospital gown and prepped for surgery
surgery started at 8:01am
Tessa Emercyn Lea McClure was born at 8:09am
she was 8lbs 6oz 21 in. long
had to wait 6 hours to hold her :(
enjoyed the morphine while I had it
spent the rest of the day with Steven, Tessa, my mommy and daddy

TUESDAY:
was finally able to get up and walk around
enjoyed the day with my mommy there
the dr told me to eat real food not that stuff from the hospital haha
Tessa had her first photo shoot
was going insane stuck in the hospital

WEDNESDAY:
enjoyed a del taco breakfast at 4am haha
dr cleared Tessa to go home
lounged around with my mommy and Steven all morning
my dr finally showed up and cleared me to go home!!
came home and saw DUBLIN!!! i missed him soooo much!!!!
and Caitlin, Aubrey and Mommy
enjoyed being home in my own environment :)
Janet came to see Tessa
Tessa leaves weighing 7lbs 11oz

THURSDAY:
lazy day
nurse came to check on us, we're both still healthy
thinking to myself "why the HELL am i breastfeeding?!?!?!"
hurting.pain.crying.long hot showers.lots of vicodine

FRIDAY:
got to sleep in thanks to my hubby
Tessa's first dr appt.
she is now 7lbs 7oz
19 1/2 inches long
visit great grandma and grandpa McClure
Nilsson family brought us dinner yummy!
watch cloudy with a chance of meatballs, hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment