CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution

So every year I make a New Year Resolution and for about a week I'm really good at sticking to it, then I get lazy or busy (usually lazy) and forget all about it until the next New Year. So this year I'm posting it in my blog as a constant reminder to me. My goal this year (like most) is to lose all the pregnancy weight that I put on from BOTH pregnancies. It's time to get back into my pre-kids clothes that I still have stored in my closet. Wish me luck because I'm definitely gonna need it :)

I hope everyone has a safe and awesome New Year's Eve tonight!! Well I'll be back to post again in 2010!

1 comment:

  1. We'll go walking everyday:) But I won't count points.....

    ReplyDelete