CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sketchy Santa's

Ummm eewwww!!!
Why would you let that even hold your child?!
Creepy!
Santa and his nice face tat!!
Nice shades black Santa.


So there are only 10 days left until Christmas and I'm still only HALF way done shopping!!! I know I'm such a slacker this year, my Christmas cards have been filled out and addressed just waiting to be put in the mail for 3 weeks now but I still haven't done it. These days I'm lucky if I put make-up on and get dressed in something besides jammies during the day...oh well I'm over it. On a positive note I finally finished decorating for Christmas and we bought our real tree! So both trees are up and decorated, now if I could just keep the cats and Dublin away from them! Actually Dublin does pretty good it's just my stupid cats think it's a new cat tree! So Fox's fat butt tries to eat his way threw the branches before attacking the tree!!

Well with all the bumming around the house that I've been doing I found a new funny website to visit call sketchysantas.com, it's not as good as peopleofwalmart.com but I still enjoy it! Here are some of my favorites!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Talk about CREEPY!! Maybe I should rethink taking Landon to see Santa next week! LOL

    ReplyDelete