CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Slacking...


So I know I'm not the best at keeping my blog up to date everyday, but I'm really not interesting enough to do that. Also I've been really busy these last few weeks and haven't had the time that I wanted to blog, so I'm gonna try and get it all in right now while I have a few mins.
The other day I woke up with this intense urge to clean the entire house, stupid nesting, anyone that knows me knows that that never happens! I cleaned parts of this house that I don't think have been cleaned since the house was built...yucky!! Now I'm trying to keep it clean until my girl arrives but with two messy boys it seems impossible!

Although I guess what could have started it was that show Hoarder's, I watched it the other night and was soooo grossed out! How can people live like that? Eewwww! Steve thinks I'm crazy for watching that show but I have to say it makes me want to keep our house clean, and it's kinda like a car accident I can't help but want to watch no matter how bad it is.

Some better news is that we have been making great progress on the nursery!! It is looking sooo cute, just one more wall to paint and then putting the new trim in and we're done!! Well then the decorating starts, which at the rate I'm going will be up until the day before she gets here. I'll upload some pictures of the room later.

No comments:

Post a Comment