CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I love Christmas time...

pic came out crappy but it's pretty in person.


I think we're going to add some more stuff to the mantle.
snowy village.
poisonous plant put up as high as possible!
our entry way

I just love the feeling of Christmas time!! The cold weather and all the Christmas music, I love seeing houses all lit up and decorated. One of my favorite things to do is just walk around the mall and see everyone Christmas shopping, with the music in the background it's very Christmasy (did I spell that right?). Unfortunately this year I am WAY behind on my Christmas shopping, I think I have like two weeks left and I'm only half way done with my list, which doesn't include Steve or Dublin!! Yikes!!

Also something I love to do at Christmas time is go to our church's Christmas Creche, it was beautiful this year!! We walked around with my parents and sisters and did the puzzle they give you, Dublin made an ornament for the tree and we even bought a poinsettia this year! Only to find out after that it's poisonous to children and pets...so I think next year we'll buy some fake ones.

And finally we are almost done decorating for Christmas, I say almost because we still haven't bought our real tree to decorate yet and it has been way to cold and windy for Steve to hang the Christmas lights. I told him not to worry about it because I don't want the wind to blow him off the roof and have to go to Urgent Care for a few hours. As long as the inside is decorated and cozy I don't care about the outside. Well Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the Holiday season :)
Also I'll upload more decoration pictures when we're all done decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment