CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feeling Crafty...

my new toy!
I think they're adorable!!

So as a early Christmas presents Steve bought me a new sewing machine! I was so excited to finally be able to start on some of the projects I've been wanting to do. I told Steve I was going to make some burp cloths for the new baby and the response he gave me was priceless, mostly because the last time I attempted to sew a blanket it came out horrible and he knows that I took two different sewing classes at the college. He looked at me and said "you've taken classes so where did all your sewing skills go?" I was really feeling the love, but it just made me more determined to prove him wrong and show him I can make somethings. Anyways I think they came out really nice and so does my hubby :) Can't wait to start on my next project!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you lucky lucky girl! I have a sewing machine that I love, but that looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete