CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Update


Well today we had our 29 week check up, it was so good to hear her heartbeat (157) and see her little face on the monitor. She is getting so big!! She already weighs 3 pounds 4 ounces and we still have more than nine weeks to go! My goodness she is going to be a big girl, I guess I should start working my arms out to get ready for her :) Unfortunately I didn't do as well as I wanted with my weigh in, I was hoping to put on as little as possible and that didn't happen (I blame the Halloween candy!). So my goal for my next visit is to put on only a pound at most.

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced that the doctors scale is wrong. I would weigh myself at home just before my doctors appt. and their scale would always say more. That's just wrong!

    ReplyDelete