CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

weekend update

FRIDAY
ran some errands
Marshall's bought baby stuff
Ross bought more baby stuff
Target bought stuff for Dublin and the baby
plus some Halloween stuff for 50% off!
According to my Dr. I'm 30 weeks today
Went to Lowe's and bought paint for baby's room
made steak, garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus for din din
watched G. I. Joe movie with hubby
was soo tired I feel asleep during movie
Dublin slept thru the night!!!

SATURDAY
slept in (thanks hubby!!)
ran more errands as a family
Harbor Freight (boring)
Lowe's (AGAIN?! boring)
Thrift store shopping, found some great deals
Target (I could live there :)) bought stuff for the kids
also bought some more Halloween stuff 90% off!!! YIPPEE!!
didn't have to cook dinner, fend for yourself night :)
Dublin slept thru night

SUNDAY
slept in again (what a good hubby)
did the Primary Program at church, my kids are the cutest!
for lunch we tried the new black taco at Taco Bell (yummy!!)
took a nice nap
cleaned the baby's room (finally making progress)
lit a fire and relaxed while reading infront of it
finally put away our Halloween decor
had Wing Stop for dinner, cajun wings are the best!
stayed up way too late chatting with hubby
Dublin slept thru the night
(don't wanna jinx myself but this is looking good!)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's great. And what are you talking about? I love going to Lowes. I could easily spend hours in there looking at everything and dreaming. I know, I'm a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowes is fun when I get to look at what I want to look at but when I get to stare at tools or pipes for an hour then I hate it.

    ReplyDelete