CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

St Patrick's Day 2011

Better late than never, right?? I seem to be saying that a lot these days :/ Anyways we made lots of "arts and craps" as Dublin calls them. He loves to paint so we painted rainbows on plates and made a leprechaun hat.


The leprechaun left us candy in our shoes. Surprisingly the kids never noticed it, I had to point it out to them. Daddy however noticed his candy right away!
I never got a picture of Tessa in her cute girly St Patrick day outfit :( She got her pb&j sandwich from lunch all over it and didn't have any other green clothes so she borrowed her brothers shirt :)

We hunted to a four leaf clover with no luck :(
But I did find a cute little leprechaun in the garage!!
Oh wait that's just my cute little girl :) That was the hat that we made. I loved that the kids fought over who got to wear it :) But Tessa is a big bully and she usually wins.
My little Dublin :)
This was the best part of the day! We got him to do "a jig"! It was hilarious!! He mainly just jumped around in circles and made funny noises but it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment