CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bath time

Its been awhile since I posted any pictures of my babies, so here they are. I am super lucky to have kids that LOVE bath time. I know you probably couldn't tell from the picture but I swear they do.
He was just upset that I wouldn't let him have his bath crayons until I got a good picture of him. But he is really stubborn and I gave in before ever getting a good picture of him :/
Not even Tess would give me a smile...next time I want to take pictures of them it will be at a happier time. A time where my taking pictures won't interrupt their playing.
One smile for Mommy :)
Crazy hair baby.
Like kiddos of mine I love you both so much! Even if you don't always humor me with good pictures or let me sleep thru the night I still love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment