CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bump Update!


Well here we are a little over 6 months along!! How crazy is that?! We had my 25 week check up this morning with Dr. Ngo (who is amazing by the way) and her heartbeat was 162 and she weighed in at 1 pound and 14 oz. She is just so beautiful I love seeing her little face on the ultrasound monitor.


Another wonderful perk is that I've been feeling great lately, I've gotten more energy back from the first trimester, and sometimes I even forget that I'm pregnant until I move or do something that reminds me I am slow and unable to bend or move certain directions. But this is the really fun stage of pregnancy for me because I get to feel her moving around and kicking all the time. I love seeing her little body parts pushing on my belly like she trying to make room for something. And I think it's so funny that she does not like to be touched by any other person, as soon as Steve puts his hands on my belly to feel her kicking she stops moving. And then when he moves his hand she starts right back up again :)


Well as you can see from the recent bump picture I'm definetly out of the "is she fat? or is she pregnant?" stage. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment