CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

My new "truck"





Well last Monday we finally went out and did it, we bought a new family "truck"!!! Steve says if I call it a car then he gets to go buy himself the truck that he has always wanted, so I'm very careful about what I call it. It's a 2004 Ford Expedition with everything inside that you could want! I will actually be able to fit more than 2 car seats in the back and still have room for others to sit comfortably, we love it but it was a little bittersweet getting it because that meant my beloved Ford Focus would be going to Caitlin. I loved that car but I have to say my new "truck" is much nicer :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh la la! It's a "cute" truck. Lucky girl. Once #3 decides to come then we'll be looking for a new "truck" too.

    ReplyDelete