CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Such a BIG Attitude!

Sometimes I think that Dublin acts to much like a 16 year old and not enough like a 20 month old! For example:
  • he raids the fridge looking for snacks, but refuses to eat whats for dinner
  • he is as stinky as a teenage boy
  • he will point at me and say "NO!" if I tell him to do something
  • he is becoming very messy and will no longer pick up his room
  • he treats me like I'm his personal maid service
  • he doesn't/refuses to listen to anything I tell him
  • his attention span is the size of a nat
  • he stopped doing his only "chore" which was to bring in the newspaper
  • all he ever wants from me are either the car keys or my cell phone
  • he flirts with girls in public all the time!! Waitresses, Cashiers or Retail workers are his favorites.
  • if I tell him not to do something he waits until I turn around and then does it again!

Is this really what I have to look forward to?!

2 comments: