CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mommy's little helper...








This past Monday night we made chocolate cupcakes as a part of our FHE and Dublin was my awesome little helper. When we first started getting everything out and ready he was only concerned about the eggs and when we would be needing them, he tried giving them to me and when I would put them down he would pick them right back up and try putting them in the bowl etc...this went on until it was time to use the eggs. He even helped me mix everything together, but I'm guessing his favorite part was when the mixer stopped mixing because as soon as it stopped he went straight in to lick the beaters clean! After awhile I wasn't sure if we were going to have enough batter for the cupcakes, but in the end I'm just happy he enjoyed spending some quality time with his mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Awww how cute!!! I can't wait to spend some Auntie and Dublin time with him on Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Ella loves helping in the kitchen too. She especially loves being the master taste tester. She and Dublin should make us something at Christmas time. :) Lol.

    ReplyDelete