CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Yeah I'm that mom....

I really like to people watch when we walk thru stores and it made me realize what kind of mom I am vs. what kind of mom others are.

Yeah I'm that mom.....who doesn't like to leave my child with anyone.
Yeah I'm that mom.....who hates when strangers touch my child in public and then I wipe his hands and face as soon as they walk away.
Yeah I'm that mom.....who makes sure his outfit matches even just to go outside and play.
Yeah I'm that mom.....who doesn't know what it's like to go shopping without having spongebob fruit snacks and juice on hand.
Yeah I'm that mom.....who photographs her child at least once a day if not more.
Yeah I'm that mom.....who would be lost if I went to the store and didn't have a toddler running around with me.
Yeah I'm that mom.....who always carries hand sanitizer with me and uses it on everything we touch.
Yeah I'm that mom.....that listens to Raffi and other children Cd's in the car while singing along.
Yeah I'm that mom.....who believes everything his doctor tells me and I do whatever they tell me to do.
Yeah I'm that mom.....who doesn't like parenting advice unless I ask, which I'm not going to because I don't care what you did back in the day and how they turned out fine today.

This is the kind of mom I am, what kind are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment