CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Goodbye 2010 and hello 2011!!
I'm a little sad that 2010 is over so fast! It seriously flew by! It was such a wonderful year for us McClure family. A crazy stressful year but a very good year :) I'm hoping that 2011 is just as amazing if not even more amazing :)
I also have a ton of goals for this year...like so many that I can't even remember most of them unless I write them down!
  1. Lose some weight (obvious, I think everyone has this goal)
  2. Be a better mom and wife
  3. Try more new recipes
  4. Save more money
  5. Finish paying off our credit cards (should be done by March!)
  6. Possibly upgrade to a larger house

Hopefully I can keep working on these throughout the year and not just until mid-February ha!

2 comments: