CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

...randomness...

My poor baby had to get her 12 month shots and have blood drawn :( She cried for a second after she got her shots but didn't make a peep when she had to have her blood drawn! I was so surprised! Especially since the nurse couldn't get anything from her first attempt so she switched arms, and still nothing. Not a peep. She was such a trooper!

And of course my handsome little man :) He wanted his picture taken since I took one of Tessa.
Tessa loves to watch and "help" me unload the dishwasher. She pushes her little face up against the top rack and just stares at me while I'm doing the dishes...creepy. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough grabbing the camera but trust me it's hilarious to see.
She has developed a love for sunglasses! I think its so funny that she'll actually keep them on.

Ugh this picture doesn't do her hair justice! It was bonkers!! I guess that's how you know you had a great nap when you wake up and your hair is pointing in every direction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment