CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our little girl...

Well today we had our 4-D ultrasound and I loved it!! I was so very happy that my parents, Caitlin, Aubrey and my Grandma Challman were able to come and share the experience with us. I knew as soon as I found out I was pregnant that I wanted to do the 4-d ultrasound and I'm so glad I did, it's amazing how your love for your child grows every time you see them. She was a little camera shy at first but after a quick walk around the room she was ready to strut her stuff! Dublin was also thrilled to see his baby sister on the big screen projector, he would point at her and say "baby! baby!" it was so cute to see. Any thoughts on who she looks like?
She was hugging the umbilical cord
She feel asleep and we had to wake her up again
She was pointing to her nose and forehead
Showing off her muscles and a smile for us
A cute picture of her face

No comments:

Post a Comment