CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy {late} Halloween!!

This year since Halloween was on Sunday we celebrated it on Saturday. Our ward had a Trunk or Treat/Carnival and Chili cook off party. We had tons of super fun games! I would know since I was in charge of putting the games together :)
Dublin really didn't understand the concept of getting in line. As soon as someone wasn't looking he would jump straight to the front of the line!
He looked soo adorable in his costume! But he couldn't decide what he was, sometimes it was a dragon and other times it was a dinosaur. Whatever the case he was the cutest little boy there!!
And my little lady bug playing with Cindy. It was so funny because about 5 of the babies there were lady bugs! But they all looked different. Tessa was voted cutest lady bug :) I'm not surprised ha ha.


Peter the cowboy, who spent most of his night hunting down and shooting a dragon/dinosaur ha! It was really hilarious! He had been asking people where the dinosaur was when he couldn't find Dublin.

Dublin must have gotten hungry when he was hiding from Peter and he went "bobbin' for donuts".
These two are so funny together!
(p.s. Caitlin thanks for letting me use your costume!)
Me and Michelle.

Handing out candy. It was freezing outside so Tessa and I bundled up while Daddy and Travis took Dublin and Peter around for candy.



And when the boys were all done Steven and I switched and I took Tessa around, not that she needed candy it was just for the experience of her first Halloween.
After all the fun at church we went home relaxed!
Tessa's Halloween basket.
Dublin's Halloween basket.


He LOVED the stamps from his basket! And never again will I buy those because when we weren't looking he stamped himself up!
Tessa had the right idea, she took Dublin sucker when he wasn't looking :)
When it was her turn all she wanted was to eat her new bows :/
She loved having Daddy read the card to her!!
I'm kinda bummed I didn't get anymore pictures but I was super busy! And then on Sunday we went to my parents house and let the kids play and eat dinner. We had a lot of fun! And on the way home we went to Steven's grandparents house to say hello. After that it was home and off to bed! I'm sad it's over but I'm already planning everything for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I totally recognize the ladybug costume. Should've just borrowed ours. I still need to post about halloween... soon, I promise.

    ReplyDelete