CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reindeer food...

I know this is way late...but better late than never :)
I tried so hard to get a good picture of both the kids by the tree this year. No such luck :(

Dublin was willing to amuse me (thank you my first born :) ) but Tessa not so much.
She was a baby on a mission. And that mission was to get away from me and my camera.

Me and Dublin. (He saw this (ugly) frame and requested I use it, so this is for you sweetheart!)
She didn't see me sneak up on her while playing with presents. So this was the best picture I could get of her.
We made up some goodie plates for friends and family.

We put out reindeer food on Christmas Eve so that Santa and his reindeer would stop by our house :)








Thanks again for the reindeer food Jackie!

Yup I think that looks good enough to get some reindeer over here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment