CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

SHAM

Okay so most days being a stay-at-home mom is really hard! There is always so much to do and never enough time to do it all! But every once in awhile you have that really amazing day where you get great sleep the night before and wake up to happy babies. Where you manage to clean the whole house, shower and dress yourself, play with the kiddos, get some quiet time when both kids are napping at the same time! And make an amazing dinner complete with dessert. Well yesterday I had one of those days :) It reminded me why I enjoy staying at home.
During Tessa's morning nap Dublin and I decided it was an arts and crafts kinda day so we painted his face ha! We had a blast doing it even though sitting still for more than 30 seconds almost killed Dublin. I think the brush was tickling his face because he was squirming and laughing so hard! Also the lightning bolt got messed up when he decided we were done so don't judge me I know how to make a normal bolt :)
Batman!!
A quick smile before it was his turn to paint.

Gettin' his craft on! Haha he is so cute!

And on another exciting note look at my garden!! Holy moly I can't believe I grew something!! I normally have a black thumb and I have to admit I didn't have much faith in my garden actually surviving more than a week...but look at it it's beautiful!! Thanks to Steven who waters it for me everyday :) But we both weed and take care of it, I just don't always remember to water it so he does it for me.
Yummy I can't wait to eat it! While grocery shopping yesterday I almost bought some but decided not to and know I'm happy I didn't! I can just walk out to the garden and use my own :) Such a proud gardener right now ha!
One of many pumpkins we have growing right now. I'm gonna have to try and find some pumpkin recipes that I like. Any good pumpkin recipes anyone???
Part of our little garden...it's just growing up so fast :)
We had to stop in the middle of gardening to look at the airplane, he just loves airplanes. And I know he just looks too funny in his undies and shoes but he's potty training and it's just so much easier this way...plus it was nice and warm outside.

Doing his part to spread the dirt around in the back yard :) He loves to "help" us outside.
And then we had some delicious funfettie cupcakes...I'm drooling as I type this...so good :)

He just loved his treat, I think because I always let him help me make them. Now I'm just hoping that I have more of these amazing days :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I really should start doing more things like that with Ella Bella. She would love it. I think she gets so bored sometimes. I love the garden too. Isn't it so exciting when you see those first fruits growing? I love it. I've actually gotten four strawberries from my garden this year (and none of them made it into the house :). I always love seeing our "babies" (that's what Ella and I call them) grow. Good luck! Oh, I have some tasty pumpkin bundt cake and pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipes... yum.

    ReplyDelete