CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch round two...

I forgot my camera the first time we went to our local pumpkin patch. Luckily I remembered it when we went back to spend the rest of our tickets.
Dublin loved all the fun things to crawl, bounce and jump on.





He loved this huge jumper the most. I'm pretty sure he would have stayed in there all night if we let him :)





Since Tessa was too little to go down the huge slide, her Daddy was helping her slid on the side of the slide (whoa that sounded like a tongue twister).

Climbing up to the top. I thought he would be scared but he was fearless! He got to the top and and didn't hesitate before hurdling down.





After all this we let the kids ride the swings, Tessa wasn't to sure about those. And then we picked up a few small pumpkins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment