CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rainy day...

I LOVE looking out the window and seeing rain! Seriously these are the best kinda days! I think everyone in our house is so happy when it's overcast and rainy outside :)
Of course both Dublin and Tessa were passed out napping so we couldn't even go out and play in the puddles :( Maybe if it rains again tomorrow we'll make our way out there. That way Tessa can put her new rain boots to good use :)
And who doesn't think the smell of rain is one of the best smells in the world?!??
Besides from Fall scented candles. Normally I get the Yankee or Colonial Home candles but this BHG candle really holds its own. And it's only $5 at Wal-Mart {score}, I'm totally buying some more when I go back.
And with my sweet babies napping and the perfect weather outside it put me in the mood to craft a little :) I was able to make three bows and two new flower headbands for Tessa :) So um I'm really hoping for a repeat of today tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment