CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Consignment time!

I was able to go to the local consignment this weekend and pick up a few things. I love our store because most everything is in great shape or brand new! I love the hot pink rain boots for Tessa :)
Some new tights and baby legs.



I love the silver sparkly one!



I actually almost bought the purple flower jacket at Target a few months ago! I'm super happy I didn't now :)


And the boy section was outrageous! I can't believe how much stuff they had for boys!



I just realized I forgot to take pictures of everything I got...oh well. And I got everything here for a little over $100! I can't wait for the next consignment sale in April!

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! I see some really cute things that little miss Ashlynn just might have to borrow from her big cousin Tessa. :) Hoping to do a little shopping this week while mom is here.

    ReplyDelete