CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Tessa at 9 months

Tessa was clearly not happy when we started taking her picture. What happened to the days where she never cried??

But as soon as I took her out of her crib she was just fine! And my happy little lady came back to me :)

I LOVE that she sucks on her tongue like this all the time! Ha ha it's hilarious!

Tessa at 9 months:
  • you weigh 20 lbs and 6 oz
  • you're 27 1/2 inches long
  • you eat like it's going outta style! you love table food more than anything else. I've found that the only thing you don't like so far is ground beef.
  • you still have NO teeth...crazy I know. But you manage to eat everything just fine.
  • you love gerber puffs
  • you love to beat up on the cats
  • you crawl everywhere! and get into everything!
  • you can walk along the furniture be yourself
  • you pull yourself up on everything
  • you play so well with your brother, it's the sweetest thing every!
  • you've started cutting your naps down to 1 hour each. Now you nap twice a day for 1 hour each.
  • you still wake up once or twice a night to nurse
  • and you're an early riser (not like your mom)
  • you wake up soooo happy in the mornings but soooo grumpy from naps ha ha
  • you wear size 9-12 month clothing
  • size 2 shoe
  • and you still wear headbands with everything! People have told me they're so used to seeing you with a headband that you look different without one. And I have to agree. most of all you're the most amazing daughter I could ever ask for! We love you Tessa!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that second picture could definitely win you some kind of reward!! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete