CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Pirates Life for Me!

This past week we've been kinda boring and haven't done anything fun or exciting and I was tired of Dublin just vegging out in front of the TV so we played pirates. First off he really loves pirates at the moment and his imagination is so creative right now that I knew this would be fun for all of us.
She hated the eye patch but Dublin and I made it very clear that if she wanted to hold the pouch of treasure she had to wear it.
That's a good lookin' pirate!
Going through all his treasure after we "dug" it up.

One of my favorite things was when he told me he was "Captain Hook and I was Mr Smeezzz". ha ha Mr Smeezzz, I can live with that :)
Right after the first hunt he went on another hunt. And then another hunt, and a few more after that. Now everyday he ask if we can go on a treasure hunt :) I guess I can be a pretty fun/good mom sometimes.




I really love this picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment