CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

I need a vacation...

sometimes I think being a stay at home mom is harder than any other job out there. This has been a tough week for me. Tessa is teething and almost always super grumpy or overly sensitive. And my poor sweet Dublin is sick and wants all my attention. I feel horrible but after a week straight I'm ready for a little break from it all.


My house looks like an atomic bomb went off in it and I still haven't done any grocery shopping so we're living off of cereal and frozen burritos. I can't wait for a real home cooked meal that isn't cooked in the microwave :/


I've got some serious cabin fever and I can't wait to get outta the house. I was planning on taking the kids to see the Easter bunny, but I don't think the Easter bunny wants to get sick. That's what I get for waiting until the last minute. And I doubt we'll get to go to the family Easter party this Saturday, which means we'll be all alone this Easter :( But mostly I can't wait until my sweet children return and I don't have to deal with medicine and crying kids all the time.


On a positive note Dublin went to the zoo with his Aunt Caitlin and Brian the other day (before he was really sick) and had a blast!! It was so sad for me to let him go. I've come to realize I'm kinda a control freak when it comes to my kids and it's hard for me to trust other people with them. Even the few select people I do trust with them. Yeah I'm working on that because I really don't wanna be that crazy mom.


So there's my week, and I don't even have any pictures to post because...well...I just haven't had time to take any.

No comments:

Post a Comment