CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome Spring!!

It has been beautiful here the last few days! I love being able to open all the doors and windows and send the kids outside to play! Of course this also means I have to start Spring Cleaning but more on that later. And all my flowers are starting to bloom! I'm so excited! This weekend I'm heading over to Lowe's to pick up some more for the front flower bed because it just isn't Spring without a ton of flowers everywhere! We're also putting grass in the back yard (finally!!) and starting our garden. It's so nice to be able to spend time outside after being couped up all winter.
The other week the kids "helped" me put out the Spring/Easter decorations. And it was amazing to find that last year I bought everything for the kids Eater baskets when they were clearanced 75-90% off! I totally forgot that I did that so that totally made my day :)
And I know this may just look like a plain ol' box but it's not. This is the worlds best toy/babysitter! The kids love it! They've been playing with it non-stop since we got it. I just might put a box in every room of the house for the kids :)
And finally my new "toy". I've been saving up for this forever! Which is really sad because it was not expensive at all but unfortunately kids and their needs always come before stuff for the house. Also it will not be used as a tv stand. It's going in the entryway. Now I just need to get the hubby to put it together for me since it's in like a million little pieces.


So nothing new or exciting happening over here but it is kinda nice to have nothing going on. Just enjoying our low key week.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, how funny. I've been eyeing that same piece of furniture for our house for forever.

    ReplyDelete