CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday Aubrey!

Happy (late) sweet sixteen birthday Aubrey!!

Seriously Aubrey is the best little sister ever! She came over to babysit for me while I had a dentist appointment on her 16th birthday! AMAZING is all I can say. To start the day off right we made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. With the letter A for Aubrey and the number 16.
Tessa loved it and was almost done before the rest of us even started.



Because it's not really a birthday if you don't put a candle in everything :)

For lunch we went to Great Wall for some Chinese food which was uber yummy!! Unfortunately we had to rush so that we could get to my appointment on time, but still totally worth it!







And then to finish off the birthday (food) celebration I had Steve pick up some Rae's cupcakes on the way home from work.

Happy Birthday again Aubrey! Thank you for gracing us with your presence on your special day :)

1 comment:

  1. May I just say, I want to be more like you? You take every opportunity to make things special! Seriously, making an "A" and "16" out of pancake batter just sums up how thoughtful you are and I know, holidays, birthdays, even just days off are awesome around your house because you take the time to make them special for everyone. I want to be more like that!

    ReplyDelete