CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Road trip part 5


This sweet little lady wasn't so sweet on our trip to visit family so we ended up calling it quits early and heading home. We really enjoyed our time up in Utah with our family and we can't wait to back again, just next time we want a happy Tessa to join us ;)

Also cleaver Aunt Shanade made some cool finger paint (but it kinda turned out more like finger gel) and the kids had a blast painting away! Except for Cameron who was down for a nap.




His turned into a 3-D artwork :)

I love that all the children are being so still and listening to Uncle Andrew and then Tessa is the blur. Clearly she was more interested in causing chaos then listening to anyone.
And finally our trip back home was an experience, luckily it was a good experience. I made the whole drive home (655 miles) by myself with the two kids in one day! And they were AWESOME!! Not once did they cry or whine. Seriously I was amazed and so happy :) Also when we got back to my Grandparents house we found my sweet Tessa! I think all her sweetness stayed there on our way up. She was so happy and playful and laughing and smiling! I couldn't believe it. She must really love her Great Grandpa and Grandma Challman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment