CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Road trip part 3



This was like the only nap she took the whole time we were there. And she doesn't do well without sleep. That was the main reason we didn't stay as long as planned :(
Ha Ella Bella this little girl can be so sweet and so sassy all at the same time! Even though this is the face I saw most from her (and I'm pretty sure she could beat me up if she wanted to) I still love her to pieces :)
One of their sweeter moments :)

Roxy rides in the backyard. Ashlynn could go pro :)
And my little sweetheart smiling :) Unfortunitly that didn't happen to much up there either.


Cousins playing together every afternoon in the backyard :) I loved watching their summersalt comatitions :)


And riding the coveted bike down the hill. There was always a line to ride this bike down the hill.
I just love how well they play together!


It was hilarious to watch them all running from each side of the yard and back. Needles to say they had a blast!

And Uncle Andrew spinning Dublin around. These lucky kids had a good time while we were up there :)







Mowing the lawn for Aunt Shanade :)




And my sweet little Ashlynn! I love this chubby little lady, she is beyond sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment