CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Entry Closet

The other day as I was getting ready to take Dublin to preschool I was attacked by all the junk in the entry way closet and decided something had to be done. So after dropping him off, Tessa and went to Lowe's.
It's really hard to see here but I repainted the whole closet Olympic Willow Springs. It's such a nice soft neutral color.



And finally for the stripes I used Olympic Gray Ghost.

I love the way it turned out! Unfortunately I still have some more work to do to make the most of the small space but it still makes me happy :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! I think you did a really great job! You always amaze me with everything you do with your cute family! You are awesome! I hope you are doing well! Have fun with all the painting, and I can't believe Dublan is four now!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete