CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Parts of our weekend...

Our weekend started a little early this week, Steve took Thur and Fri off so he could be a "Mountain Man" for a few days. So we decided to have a fun girls weekend, Caitlin came over and we did...well...we did nothing and it was GREAT!!
Tessa and Dublin loved having Aunt Caitlin over, she always entertains them!
What an adorable little girl!!! She is just growing like a weed! She is already in size 6 months! Whoa what a chunker :)
My handsome little man who used to LOVE having his picture taken has turned into this...
a grumpy little monster! If he even sees the camera pointed at him he closes his eyes or runs away! What a turkey.
My sweet Tessa on the other hand amuses me and lets me take tons of pictures of her :)
This is a very common sight in our home. Dublin just loves to read and look at books.


He even reads to Tessa :) So sweet.
We did make a "fort" in the living room while daddy was gone, Dublin loved it. But even more than that he loved destroying it...sigh.
A BEFORE Dublin picture.

An AFTER Dublin picture ha! Oh well we had fun while it lasted. I wish I had more picture from the weekend but like I said before we didn't do to much. Hopefully this week we do something worth blogging about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment