CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

4 Months





Oh my goodness where does the time go?!?!?! My little baby is already four months old! And well she's really not so little anymore :)

She weighs 14 lbs 11 oz fully clothed

14 lbs 8 oz with only a diaper on

And 14 lbs 6 oz naked. Crazy!! She gained 5 pounds in two months!!

She was 23 7/8 inches long

Took her 4 month shots like a pro!

Wears size 2 diapers

Size 3-6 months clothing

Eats every 3-4 hours

Sleeps all night lately (I'm loving this!!)

Babbles all day long! Both Steve and I swear she says "mama".

Slobbers EVERY WEAR! And always eats her hands and fingers :)

Still in newborn shoes

Officially has 30 pairs of shoes :)

Is the sweetest little girl ever!

Except when she's teething, which she recently started :(

Prefers her mommy to anyone.

Loves to cuddle and snuggle.

Has a beautiful smile...it makes me melt!

Loves her swing, bouncer and baby carrier.

Sleeps in her own crib (except when I sneak her into my room)

She's a little fashionista! I love dressing her and buying her new clothes :)

And has managed to steal all of our hearts here in the McClure home!

1 comment: