CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My big girl...

It finally happened last night, Steve put Tessa in her room for bed. Before bed he finally realized that our set date to put her in her own crib at night has long passed. I definitely wasn't gonna say anything, I would put her in the porta crib every night and just wait for him to say something and last night was the night he finally said she had to go to her room :(
She did wonderful! She must love her own bed, but it was a sad day for me. I miss my baby at the foot of my bed. On a happier note for me she finally can wear a bow in her hair!! Her hair is still a little wispy for big bows but I did manage to get her little ones to stay, I'm very happy with that :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap Brittany! My kids were lucky they lasted 3 weeks in our room. At that point I was more than ready for them to go to their bed. Of course, my kids love their beds and don't like to sleep anywhere else. Don't worry, she's still your baby.

    ReplyDelete