CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

This weekend we...

We stayed home and baked chocolate chip cookies from scratch :)
We got out the jumper for my not-so-little-baby Tessa.
She found the mirror and fell in love with the reflection!
She spent a good half an hour not making a peep and just watching herself ha!
We got Steven his Father's Day present early, a new black Wii (which is AMAZING!). I'm not sure what all the differences are between the black and the white Wii but I know ours just looks so much cooler!
We went to Churches Chicken (my first time) and I think Dublin was in heaven! He loved it :)
We spent time with my mom and dad at their new house, and had the pleasure of meeting Brian (haha Caitlin that for you :) )
We did arts and crafts until 2 in the morning.
We did a lot of relaxing at home (so nice but makes for boring blogging).This weekend we got to spend time as a family and enjoy the warm weather.
Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun... I should really start blogging about our weekends. It's a good little family journal. I can't believe how big Tessa is getting. Although in these pictures I think she and Cameron look similar. It must be the Challman gene I'm seeing.

    ReplyDelete