CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend :)

My Mother's Day weekend was amazing! It started off Friday night with dinner at Red Robin, soooo yummy! I love the bottomless garlic cheese fries :) Then some window shopping and finally a quick visit to Steven's grandparents.
Saturday morning I got to sleep in a little and relax almost all day! After lunch we decided to play outside because it was such a beautiful day. Dublin lounged around in his frog pool while Steven and I started filling up water balloons. Once Dublin saw the water balloons he freaked out! He LOVES them and was throwing them faster than we could fill them :)
Can you tell that Steven dressed Dublin in the WAY too big swim trunks? ha I had to laugh and take pictures!
Future plummer :)finally when they got this low I had to change him into swim trunks that fit.
Much better! ha! That is why I'm his mommy,to fix his wardrobe malfunctions :) We had a blast splashing and getting everyone wet. Steven was Ruthless! I got a water balloon to the face! Geez once it started I was no longer his wife I was the enemy He really thought he was winning so I had to do what anyone in my position would do...I cheated. I hid water balloons and I waited until the rest were gone before I ambushed him :)
He thought we were done and cleaning up but I had other plans ha. Dublin thought it was just hilarious to throw balloons at whoever he was told to throw it at or at nothing at all. He didn't care he just wanted to throw :)
Such a cutie! Oh and our little Tessa (who is not so little anymore) joined in after her nap, she laid out in her bikini and soaked up some rays ha. I forgot to add a picture but trust me when I say it was adorable!! It was a super fun day, we got some good family time in and got to relax the whole rest of the day.

And finally today I woke up to all of my loves in bed with me, I got my cards and my gifts. Well I cheated and got my necklace like two weeks ago, but today I got a certificate to a day spa! I can't wait to use it :) What a nice way to relax right?? Anyways it was an amazing weekend and I loved every minute of it. I hope everyone had an amazing day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment