CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Yard Work..

This past weekend we decided it was time to start working on the front yard,
we went to Lowe's and picked up some flowers and supplies and then off to Target
to get Dublin his own lawn mower.
He loves to help Daddy mow the lawn and he got a gift card to Target
for his birthday so it's like it was meant to be :)
Chasing bubbles...this was the best part for me to watch :) Once he would
"catch" it he would get so happy and proud of himself haha.
He just loved playing outside!

He looks like such a little man in this picture! Where did my little
baby boy go??

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I just want to eat him up. He is so stinkin' cute. I wish we could start working in our yard, but alas, we still have at least another month or so before we can even think about working outside. I do have my garden started indoors though and they're just waiting to go outside.

    ReplyDelete