CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

So stinkin' cute!!

I don't have anything to talk about in this post, we didn't do anything exciting today, just cleaned house and played with the kiddos. Tessa was looking extremely cute today in her tutu so I thought I would take some pictures.
Steven seems to think she is going to grow up and hate pink and frills because that's all I like to dress her in, I on the other hand think she will grow to be a girly girl and thank me for dressing her so cute :)

Thanks for the onsie Aunt Courtney!! She looks adorable in it!

She seems so sad here like she's missing something...
Oh that's right her big ol' flower headband!!
Much better!!
I love the giraffe :)


2 comments:

  1. sooo cute!! I love it! We need to do another photo shoot soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the cutest clothes! I am jealous :) where do you get those headbands? Do you make them?

    ReplyDelete