CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One of "those" kinda days...

How can this adorable little face cause so much trouble??

Yesterday was one of those really rough days where I KNEW that being a stay-at-home-mom was twice as hard as any job out there! I don't know if I just couldn't get it together or if Dublin and Tessa were working together to drive me bonkers.

Needless to say after the third small load of laundry because of some blowouts (thanks Tess!) I realized she is just gonna have some stained clothes. I did all of the laundry the day before so I was just trying to find things to throw in the wash...ugh. Nothing like wasting laundry detergent and water.

I do realize how blessed I am to have wonderful children that normally behave themselves, I guess yesterday they were just cutting loose and getting all that bad behavior out at once. Tessa was just so fussy and refusing to sleep. Out of the 24 hours in the day I think she ate 20 of them, I think it's growth spurt time :)

Dublin also gave me plenty of dirty diapers (can't wait until he's potty trained!), then he tried getting a cup of milk be himself which didn't end well for the brand new gallon of milk and after that he feed Tessa raisins. Yes raisins. So after fishing a hand full of raisins out of her mouth I quickly decided it was nap time. Then I counted down the hours until Steven got home and prayed I'd make it that long :)

But when I woke up this morning I realized how lucky I am to have my munchkins and how none of what happened yesterday should bother me. So I'm just trying to soak up and enjoy every moment with them because they are just growing up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Well with a shirt like that what do you expect? Maybe you should get him a shirt that says "mommy's perfect angel". Just a thought. If that doesn't work then I'm outta ideas. If you find the secret just send it my way. These terrible two's are killin' me and just about Ella. :)

    ReplyDelete