CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

playing at the park...

Last night when Steven got home from work we decided to take the kids to the park since it was beautiful outside! Poor Dublin hates to be indoors all the time but I don't want him out in the cold. He was beyond thrilled when he realized where we were going.
He LOVED the slide, the big and the small. As long as he didn't have to wait in line he was all over it! haha.
I just loved seeing him this happy.
This was my favorite picture from the park, I can't wait to take him there more as the weather warms up.

Yup that's definitly my little boy haha.
Back to the slide...again.



He had a blast on the monkey bars...with a little help from dad:)
Those few bars just wore him out so we took a break and went to the swings.
I thought he was having fun swinging with me but he was really checking out the little girl on the swing next to us!!

There's the little girl! She was so cute, he even tried holding her hand (much to the little girls dads dismay).
He liked when daddy would push him because he could go high! Mommy didn't like that very much at all.

Daddy giving him a few pointers on how to go even higher!

Such a stinkin' cutie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment