CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

I heart shopping!

I love how happy it makes him
He gets so happy throwing money :)
Adorable!
Old Navy has great children's clothing!
Back to throw more money in.

So we decided to go to the mall as a family since we never ever go there...I think I'm just too lazy to do it by myself. Steven was willing to go with me BUT only if I promised NOT to spend any money...haha what a fool.

As soon as we got there we went to the food court to eat, had some yummy Chinese food and watched Dublin entertain himself. Then he saw the children play area (I just saw a germ infested area with kids running wild, it's there to entertain your children not babysit them people!) he took off running and Steven played interference.

I gave him about a dollar in pennies to throw in the fountain, his favorite thing to do with money :) And that's when I saw it...a sale at Old Navy!! I think Steven saw flames under my feet haha. By the time Steven came in to get me I had a cart full of baby clothes, it took some negotiating but I finally talked Steven from $0 to $20 to $30 and then when it was all said and done I spent a little under $40 (win for me :))

Now Steven says we can't go back to the mall for a long time haha

No comments:

Post a Comment